Greensboro’s Residence Life mission
The mission of Residence Life is to provide students with a focused living and learning environment dedicated to safety,
community, and education.
Living on campus gives students the opportunity to connect and grow. With an on-campus support system through
our residence life staff, student groups and on-campus activities, you’ll be more likely to have success in the classroom
and you’ll also be part of a community of students who are just like you.
SUBMIT A WORK ORDER
SUBMIT AN INCIDENT REPORT FORM
REPORT SEXUAL MISCONDUCT
SUBMIT AN I.T. TICKET
HOUSING RELEASE REQUEST
RESIDENCE VERIFICATION FORM
Residence hall closings and reopenings for 2019-2020
- Saturday, Aug. 17 — Move-in for all new Greensboro College Students, meals begin at 5 p.m. for dinner.
- Saturday, Oct. 12-Tuesday, Oct. 15 — Fall Break, halls remain open. No food service Saturday , Oct. 12, & Sunday, Oct. 13; brunch and dinner Monday, Oct. 14, & Tuesday, Oct. 15.
- Wednesday, Nov. 27 — Halls close to all residents at 10 a.m., last meal dinner on Tuesday, Nov. 26.
- Sunday, Dec. 1 — Halls open to all residence at noon, meals begin at 5 p.m. for dinner.
- Wednesday, Dec. 11 — Halls close to all residents at 10 a.m., last meal is dinner on Tuesday, Dec. 10.
- Monday, Jan. 6 — Halls open for residents at noon; meals begin at 5 p.m. for dinner.
- Friday, March 6 — Halls close to all residents at 5 p.m., last meal is lunch.
- Sunday, March 15 — Halls open for residents at noon, first meal is dinner.
- Friday, April 10 — Good Friday, college closed, halls remain open; no meals on April 10 & 11, meals begin at 5 p.m. on April 12 for dinner.
- Sunday, May 3 — Halls close at 10 a.m. for all residents, last meal dinner on May 2.
Megan Whitcomb, Residence Life Coordinator
336-272-7102, ext. 5391