Welcome Week & Check-In
All traditional students are required to attend check-in. This is where you receive your Pride Card (student ID card) and keys to your residence hall if you’re living on-campus. Be sure to read the How to Prepare section below to make your check-in process as smooth as possible.
Spring & Fall 2024 Check-In Dates Coming Soon!
How to Prepare
Complete the following items prior to check-in:
- From your Empower Pride Page:
- Complete any necessary forms under “Steps to Enroll” such as the Housing Contract
- Check the Financial Aid section to ensure you’ve turned in all required documents
- Complete the Parking Form if you plan to bring a car to campus
- Complete the training found under the Sexual Misconduct Prevention section
- Sign up for GC Alert emergency texting system
- Create your Magnus Health account and complete all required items (contact Lauren Childrey at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions)
- Discuss payment options with Student Accounts (email@example.com) so you have a plan in place to pay your tuition
If you have trouble logging into your Empower Pride Page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Bring
The Move-In Checklist provides a full list of items you may want to bring and items you should not bring when moving into your residence hall.
How to Get Here
Please park in the Admission Lot, Cowan Lot, or Odell Lot upon arrival on campus. Once students finish the check-in process, they will be given a pass to enter a parking lot closer to their residence hall to unload their personal items.