Online Transcript Requests
Current or former students may request transcripts online through the National Student Clearinghouse. The charge for the official transcript is $10.00 per copy, plus an additional $2.50 processing fee. You can order as many transcripts as you would like in a single session.
- Enter “Greensboro College” to begin the request.
- Provide your Personal Information, including your Student ID Number or Social Security Number.
- Provide your Contact Information, including your mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- Select where you would like the transcript to be sent.
- Select whether to send the transcript electronically to the receiving institution or pick up a printed transcript.
- Pay via credit or debit card (Discover, MasterCard, or Visa).
- Requests are processed within 3-5 business days.
On-Campus Transcript Requests
Greensboro College’s Registrar’s Office provides transcripts of a student’s official academic record upon request. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, our Registrar’s Office may be unable to accommodate walk-in transcript requests.
If you requested to pick up a printed transcript, please stop by the Registrar’s Office in the Main Building, located at 815 W. Market St, during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.). Do not open the envelope containing printed transcripts or the receiving institution may no longer consider them official.
Because of the Federal Government’s privacy act, only the student may request their transcript. Parents, spouses, etc. CAN NOT request on behalf of the student. Transcript requests are processed as soon as they are received. Once a student’s account has been cleared by the Student Accounts and Collections Office, transcripts will be sent to the designated recipient.