Online & Adult Undergraduate Students
Are you seeking to earn your degree on a flexible schedule that works with you and not against you? Greensboro College understands the challenges adult students face, and we offer a variety of opportunities for adult students to earn their bachelor’s degree. Our undergraduate programs for adult students offer evening, weekend, and online classes. If you have an associate’s degree, or close to it in academic credit, one of our Adult and Online Undergraduate Student programs might be for you.
Our adult and online undergraduate applications are free. While each adult and online undergraduate requirements vary by degree, a completed application includes:
- Official transcripts reflecting graduation from high school or General Education Development (GED) test scores indicating satisfactory completion of GED. Not required for transfer students who have earned more than 24 college credits.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Greensboro College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, or against qualified handicapped persons, disabled veterans or veterans of the Vietnam era as identified and defined by law in the recruitment and admission of students and the operations of its programs.
Programs & Requirements
We offer the following online programs. Each have unique application requirements:
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Organizational Leadership and Management
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
Adult Undergraduate Applications
If you are 23 and older, and do not have a Bachelor’s degree, click the link below to apply