Welcome to the Reynolds Center
The Reynolds Center is a recreation and fitness center that serves as a resource to support health and wellness. In every intramural, recreation, and fitness activity, we strive to provide a safe, fun atmosphere for the entire college community. Members can work out in the weight room, attend scheduled fitness classes, or swim in our indoor pool. We have spaces to study, meet up with friends, or just relax. We are located just one block west of the main campus, at 1015 West Market Street.
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Open Swim: TBA
The Reynolds Center offers full-use of the facilities for any of the following individuals:
- A currently enrolled full-time or part-time student, you have full use of the facilities. Just present your Pride Card upon entering.
- All faculty and staff, as well as their immediate family, are allowed to use the facility free of charge. You must present your Pride Card and/or list family members on a family sheet to enter.
- All Alumni Association Board members, Advisory Board members for each of the five schools, Council of Ministers members, Greensboro College Emeriti, Pride Club Advisory Council, and Board of Trustees members, along with their immediate families, have full use of privileges. To enter, you must provide a membership card.
Memberships are available to the public and can be purchased for $175 per year, with an additional $50 per person for additional family members. Memberships include full use of workout facilities, gym, pool, and scheduled classes. Memberships starting throughout the year will be prorated for the remainder of that year.
To apply for a membership, complete, and submit our fitness form as directed with payment. Please make checks payable to Greensboro College.
Guest Passes cost $5.00. Reynolds Center members, students, faculty, and staff are allowed to bring one guest per day. Individual guest passes can be purchased through the Director of the Reynolds Center. No exceptions to this policy will be made.
Any campus group shall be permitted to reserve any space that is not scheduled for open time. Reservations are limited to two hours, unless otherwise approved. Groups reserving any facilities are responsible for any damaged equipment and general cleaning of equipment and facility. Groups wishing to reserve space will be scheduled on a priority basis.
Weight Room Policy
Children under the age of 16 ARE NOT PERMITTED in this area. Proper attire is required.
In the event of inclement weather, the Reynolds Center will remain open, even if the rest of the school is closed.
Outside groups are permitted to use the facility upon pre-approval from the Reynolds Center Building Manager. Please contact Jim Sheridan if you would like to reserve the Reynolds Center via phone 336-272-7102, ext. 5691, or email email@example.com
This waiver form MUST be completed by each person in the outside group before using the facility. Completing the form prior to arrival and bringing it with you will help speed the check-in process. Otherwise, they will be filled out upon arrival.
If your group has any participants who are minors (under 18 years of age) this form MUST be filled out by a parent/legal guardian before they can use the facility.
When your group arrives, you must check-in with the Reynolds Center Building Manager.