Scholarship funds are offered from many different organizations outside of Greensboro College. Our office has put together a list of scholarship opportunities and scholarship search engines to help you find and apply for these scholarships. These are not the only scholarship opportunities available and we encourage you to speak with your parent’s employers, local community organizations, your place of worship, and your high school guidance counselor. You should not have to pay to apply for a scholarship or pay to sign up for a scholarship search engine.
- NC Assist $1,000 Scholarship Contest Students can apply each month
- SoFi Scholarship Giveaway Students can apply each month
- PNC Student Lending Scholarship Sweepstakes
- CM Cares Religious Scholarship Deadline April 3rd
- State Employees Association of North Carolina Scholarships Deadline April 15th
- Business and Professional Women of North Carolina Deadline April 15th
- Earnest $5,000 Scholarship Deadline July 31st
SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH ENGINES
Use these search engines to narrow your search and apply for scholarships based on your area of study, high school, religion, etc.
Receiving An Outside Scholarship?
If you have been selected to receive an outside scholarship, you will need to notify the Office of Student Financial Services. Please send us a copy of your scholarship letter so that we can add the scholarship to your financial aid. This will allow you to see the scholarship on any current and future billing statements.
Attn: Financial Aid Office
815 West Market Street
Greensboro, NC 27401
The scholarship will be disbursed onto your student account once the funds are received by Greensboro College.