Greensboro College Financial Aid Options
Home » Financial Aid

Financial Aid

Your Guide to Affording College

We believe every student deserves a strong path to a great future. From scholarships to grants to loans, there are many ways to pay for college — and many questions too. You can find all the answers here, including how we’re taking action to make a Greensboro College education more accessible and affordable.

Greensboro College’s school code for FAFSA is 002930.

Joshua Fitzgerald photo

“I loved the GC Honors program and Greensboro College. I felt safe and a sense of genuine belonging at the college. I worked closely with my thesis advisor and professors who helped inspire me to define my path and passion of interest. That path has led me to my doctoral studies in Engineering Mechanics.”

- Joshua Fitzgerald, Class of ’19, Mathematics Major

Joshua currently studies astrodynamics at Virginia Tech University and is an Engineering Mechanics Ph.D. Candidate.