- Education Research Guide A guide to using the library and conducting research for students taking classes in the Department of Education.
- TESOL Research Guide
- Citing Your Sources Information about creating citations in APA, MLA, Chicago, and Turabian styles.
- ECM 1120 Information Literacy
- J. A. Jones Library Children’s Section How to use the new Children’s Section at the library!
- English, Communications & Media Studies
- Research Help
- Digital Archival Collections
- Zotero Module
- GC Recommends A collection of books and book recommendations by Greensboro College faculty and staff.
- Government & International Data
Chat with a Librarian
Click below to chat with a Greensboro College librarian from anywhere. You may also text us as well at 336-443-8275 (336-443-8ASK).