- Pay Online: Log onto your Empower Pride Page and select the “Student Billing” tab. Click “Student Accounts and Payments” tab, enter the payment amount, enter your debit or credit card information, and submit your payment.
- Mail a check or money order payable to Greensboro College at Office of Student Accounts, 815 W. Market St., Greensboro, NC 27401-1875
- Call the Student Accounts Office at 336-272-7102, ext. 5205, to make a debit-card or credit-card payment.
Note: All credit/debit card transactions will be assessed a 2.7 % convenience fee.
1) ECSI Monthly Payment Plan
Our Student Accounts Office works with ECSI, which is a tuition-plan agency that offers 11-, 10-, 9- or 4-month payment plan options (there are deadlines for signing up for plans, the earlier you sign up the longer plan you are eligible for). Please contact Student Accounts at (336) 272-7102, ext. 5205, or you can also visit ECSI online at https://borrower.ecsi.net or call them directly at 1-866-927-1438.
2) Private Student Loan
This loan is to help students who need additional funds to help meet their educational expenses. Many of our students use Citizens One, NC Assist , PNC Bank, Sallie Mae, or Wells Fargo. In most cases, the student applicant will need a creditworthy co-signer. The loan can be applied for online and the approval or disapproval will be communicated to the student instantly after the application is completed. Private loans cannot be greater than the cost of attendance minus all other estimated financial aid. All terms and conditions are set by the bank or lending institution. All private loan options should be carefully researched and considered.
3) Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan
Your parent may be interested in borrowing from the Federal Direct PLUS Loan program (if he or she meets certain eligibility requirements). For additional information, or to apply, visit www.studentloans.gov. The parent wanting to apply will need to sign in using their FSA ID username and password. If your parent is approved for the Federal Direct Parent PLUS loan he or she may borrow the balance needed. However, if your parent is not approved, then you, the student, may be entitled to additional Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan funds.