Are you on your way to finish your bachelor’s degree? Have you attended some form of college, university, or community college after high school? Are you younger than 23? If this sounds like you, then you’re in the right place! Greensboro College offers a truly student-centered, liberal-arts experience that is prepared to meet the needs of its transfer students. We offer a close-knit community, strong academic programs, and one-on-one faculty attention to develop our students into well-rounded, uniquely prepared professionals and engaged human beings who go on to accomplish great things in the world. If you are 23 or older, please visit the Adult Students page.
Our application currently is free as we have waived the usual $35 fee. A completed application includes:
- Completed application form, available through CFNC (College Foundation of North Carolina)
- A Dean’s Form from the last college/university attended
- Submitted official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
If you have earned less than 24 semester hours while enrolled at other institutions, you also must submit:
- Official high school transcript reflecting graduation date
- Standardized test scores (SAT code = 5260, ACT code = 3104)
- Opportunity for expression (optional)
- Letters of recommendation (optional)
Transfer Student Applications
Get started on your application today.