To view and accept financial aid please log into your Pride Page. All students have 24 hour access to their financial aid award letter and missing documents needed to complete the financial aid process. All required documents must be completed before your financial aid award package is finalized.
How can I access the Greensboro College PRIDE Page?
- 1. Log onto https://empowerweb.greensboro.edu/fusebox.cfm
- 2. Select “create an account”
- 3. Enter your last name
- 4. Enter your Empower ID (student ID) which is a 6 digit number found at the bottom left of your acceptance letter (from Admissions)
- 5. Enter DOB (date of birth)
- 6. Create your log-in credentials (user name and password).
If you should have questions about the PRIDE Page, please contact your Admissions Counselor or the Admissions Office at 336-217-7211