B.A. or B.S. in Criminal Justice
Are you fascinated by our criminal justice system? Do you want to better our country by solving crimes? The B.A. or B.S. in Criminal Justice program allows you to explore the complex issues in our justice system, as well as understand crime through forensics, the courts, and corrections facilities. The degree provides you with foundational skills to pursue a higher education in a related field and opens doors to potential professions where you address crime as an officer, detective, or investigator. If you want to be a part of making the world a better place through criminal justice, then this is the program for you. This major is offered both online and on the Greensboro College campus.
Students pursuing this major must complete the requirements linked below.
Why Choose This Degree?
A B.A. or B.S. in Criminal Justice offers a flexible career path and allows you to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the complex operations of the United States justice system
- Strengthen your research, analysis, critical thinking, and ethical reasoning skills
- Prepare you to enter the workforce or continue your studies in graduate school
Why Earn it at Greensboro College?
At Greensboro College, earning a B.A. or B.S. in Criminal Justice means you will have unique opportunities to:
- Prepare for a career in your field in various law or court settings through internships and community service activities
- Build your cultural awareness and understanding of diversity through lecture and assignments
- Have one-on-one time with professors and advisors to ensure you stay on track with your career goals
What Can I Do After Graduation?
With your B.A. or B.S. in Criminal Justice, you will be prepared to further your education with a graduate degree in a related field, as well as begin your criminal justice career as a:
- Police or Detective
- Criminal or Private investigator
- Forensics Worker