B.S. in Mathematics
Are you a numbers person? Do you want to pursue a career in successful math-based professions? Our application-based curriculum for a B.S. in Mathematics is designed to prepare students who wish to be actuaries, statisticians, or mathematicians, and to provide a strong foundation for graduate school, as well as careers in engineering, computer science, and math research. If you’re a natural problem solver, love working with numbers, and are passionate about recognizing and analyzing patterns, then this is the program for you.
Why Choose This Degree?
A B.S. in Mathematics from Greensboro College will:
- Lead to flexible career options in math-based professions and graduate school
- Strengthen your passion for discovering patterns and working with numbers
- Offer you job security in fields where a strong understanding of mathematics is essential for success
Why Earn it at Greensboro College?
At Greensboro College, earning a B.S. in Mathematics means you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn mathematical concepts and solve problems on a one-on-one basis with our faculty
- Gain hands-on experience in this demanding field through exceptional internships
- Be ahead of the competition by gaining the knowledge and experiences necessary prior to applying to graduate school
- Work alongside equally passionate and numbers-driven individuals who are also going through your program
What Can I Do After Graduation?
In addition to being ready to apply for graduate school in time if you so choose, with your B.S. in Mathematics, you can also go right to work in several math-related professions, including:
- Research Analyst