B.A. OR B.S. IN EDUCATION, B-K
Are you interested in being a part of shaping children’s lives at an early age? Do you have a big heart for teaching and caring for young children? A B.A. or B.S. in Education, B-K focuses on caring for and teaching children as early as birth until kindergarten. As a teacher to early-aged children, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in their lives at a young and impressionable age. If you want to be the person that gives children the foundational education and care they need to continue learning and growing, then this is the program for you.
WHY CHOOSE THIS DEGREE?
A B.A. or B.S. in Education, B-K requires individuals to teach and care for young children as early as birth until kindergarten. It allows you to:
- Embark on a fulfilling teaching career that helps the next generation gain a basic understanding of learning about the world
- Inspire and influence children at impressionable ages as they prepare themselves for further learning
- Connect with young children and families and change their lives for the better through the education system
WHY EARN IT AT GREENSBORO?
At Greensboro College, earning a B.A. or B.S. in Education, B-K means you will have the unique opportunities to:
- Earn a licensure for teaching early-aged children
- Train and prepare for your career in different school settings through 16-week student teaching experiences
- Learn from an exceptional faculty that leads by example and showcases patient and caring teaching
- Have one-on-one time with professors and advisors to ensure you stay on track with your career goals
WHAT CAN I DO AFTER GRADUATION?
With your B.A. or B.S. in Education, B-K, you can begin your education career teaching early-aged children. You will also be prepared to further your learning and pursue a graduate degree in education, if you so choose.
Greensboro College’s Fall Showcase Day takes place all day Tuesday, Nov. 19. It’s free and open to the public, and there’s a full schedule here.