B.A. or B.S. in Exercise and Sport Studies
Have you ever wanted to work with your favorite sports teams? Do you dream of impacting the lives of others as a coach or personal trainer? With a B.A. or B.S. in Exercise and Sport Studies, you will fuel your passion for helping others with health and wellness, as well as gain a deeper understanding of fitness and exercise. Whether it’s the business side of sports or direct physical activity, we offer different concentrations in this degree program that will allow you to explore the different areas of sport and physical activity.
Students majoring in Exercise and Sport Studies have the option of earning a concentration in the following areas:
Why Choose This Degree?
A B.A. or B.S. in Exercise and Sport Studies will:
- Allow you to pursue a wide range of health and wellness careers that align with your unique interests
- Strengthen your passion for sports, fitness, and health
- Prepare you for a life dedicated to bettering the health and wellness of others
Why Earn it at Greensboro College?
At Greensboro College, earning a B.A. or B.S. in Exercise and Sports Studies, as well as adding a chosen concentration, will give you the opportunity to:
- Intern at first-rate sports offices, schools, clubs, or health-related businesses
- Gain hands-on experiences and use special sports facilities or fitness equipment to build exercise programs
- Collaborate with equally-passionate students in group work, service projects, labs, and research
- Fully prepare yourself for life after graduation, whether that be grad school or a health-and-wellness related career
What Can I Do After Graduation?
With your B.A. or B.S. in Exercise and Sports Studies, you can:
- Inspire others to victory as a coach at any level, from children to professionals
- Be the director, owner, or agent of sports teams and clubs
- Transform lives as a personal trainer, exercise physiologist, or fitness consultant
- Further your passion for health and wellness and pursue a graduate degree in similar fields of study