Bachelor’s In Business Administration In Organizational Leadership
Our Bachelor’s in Business Administration in Organizational Leadership will prepare you for a rewarding career in the always, in-demand fields of business. Through a curriculum that combines insightful lessons with hands-on work and thoughtful mentorship, you can develop the knowledge and confidence you need to excel in business and beyond.
The BBA at Greensboro College is a 124 credit-hour program that allows students flexibility. Students who graduate with the degree have earned 72 credit-hours of required Organizational Leadership concentration courses and 52 credit-hours of elective, transfer, or experiential credit.
Those who have already earned an associate’s degree or are close to achieving one can complete the program in two years. Students who do not have an associate’s degree can design their program plans with challenging exams, experiential credit, and elective courses that fit their needs.
Online (8-week classes)
- Two sessions in the Fall (August and October start dates)
- Two sessions in the Spring (January and March start dates)
- One session in the Summer (May start date)
- One year of college credit earned preferred (24 – credit hours. If a student has less than 24 hours of college coursework completed, a high school transcript or GED transcript is required)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- A minimum of a 2.5 grade-point average (on a 4.0 scale) in all college work completed
- Completion of the 18 core classes in Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Organizational Leadership major courses (72 – credit hours)
- Completion of a minimum of 124 semester hours (see panel on Bachelor of Business Administration Degree)
- A grade point average of at least 2.0 in all coursework required for the Program
“For someone who works 40 hours a week, it was ideal. You come to class one night a week, you sit down, you knock it out, and then you have work that you can work on throughout the week at your own pace. It just fits for an adult who is working full-time and has a family”.
– Ryan Childrey, Owner, Budget Stump Grinder
“The class sizes! I love that you move with the same cohort through the classes. I love that you have a small team. When I spoke to admissions, they said that it would be very intimate, and I really enjoyed that because I am older. I had not been in school for a while, so I was really hesitant and nervous about coming back, but they made the process very seamless. It was hands down one of the best decisions that I ever made.”
– Ain Flowers, North Carolina Department of Revenue