Business Administration and Economics (B.S.) Major
B.S. in Business Administration and Economics
Do you see yourself running your own business and creating impactful change along the way? Are you fascinated by the connection between the economy and society? Have you ever thought about what it would be like to market a product or service? The B.S. in Business Administration and Economics degree will help you build upon your understanding of business management, economic theory, and organizational communication.
Students pursuing this major must complete the requirements linked below.
Students majoring in Business Administration and Economics also have the option of earning a concentration in the following areas:
Why Choose This Degree?
A B.S. in Business Administration and Economics from Greensboro College leads to flexible career options and:
- Strengthens your leadership, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Prepares you to enter the workforce or continue your studies in graduate school
- Offers you undeniable job security since all industries need successful business marketers and leaders
Why Earn it at Greensboro College?
To work in business, students must understand how business works. At Greensboro College, earning a B.S. in Business Administration and Economics gives you the opportunity to:
- Gain insight and hands-on business experience through mentorships and internships with the Greensboro community
- Have one-on-one time with faculty to further your understanding of business and economics
- Stay on track to pursue your career goals with our personalized advising and the “Your Path Forward” program.
- Build your network and connect with equally driven peers
What Can I Do After Graduation?
With your B.S. in Business Administration and Economics, you can further your education in graduate school or begin your career in several business-related professions, including:
- Budget or Market Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Hyman Resource Analyst
- Market Research Analyst