PAWS is a one-day program during the summer where incoming new and transfer students:
- Learn about campus life and opportunities to get involved
- Receive information about the academic curriculum and academic services
- Meet faculty, staff, and other incoming students
- Complete paperwork and ask questions related to financial aid and student accounts
- Register for classes and receive guidance about class schedules
The PAWS program is free for students, and there is a fee of $15 for each guest that accompanies you. Please be prepared to pay this fee at check-in using cash or a credit card. Guests who participate will have a separate, parent-focused program designed to answer their unique questions.
Each session is limited to 60 students, so register early to have the best chance of getting your desired date.
Dates for new students:
- June 21 (registration deadline Monday, June 17)
- July 12 (registration deadline Monday, July 8)
- July 26 (registration deadline Monday, July 22)
Date for transferring students:
- July 29 (registration deadline Wednesday, July 24)