How To Apply
Are you a traditional undergraduate student (first-year student or transfer)?
Age 22 and younger
Are you an adult undergraduate student?
- Age 23 or older
Are you a candidate for the Bachelor’s in Business Administration with Concentration in Organizational Leadership and Management Program ?
The BBA/OLM program is available on-site if you:
- are looking for a degree-completion program
- are 23 or older
- have earned at least 30 college credits
- have earned at least a 2.5 cumulative college GPA
- have earned at least two college-level English credits and one college-level math credit
APPLY NOW for onsite program
Are you applying to our online degree-completion programs in Organizational Leadership & Management, Psychology, or Criminal Justice?
Are you a graduate and/or post-baccalaureate student who has earned a bachelor’s degree?
Download an application ($35 application fee required):
- PAL (PIEDMONT ALTERNATIVE LICENSURE) APPLICATION and required reference form.
- MASTER’S IN EDUCATION APPLICATION and RECOMMENDATION FORM
- MASTER OF ARTS IN TEACHING ENGLISH TO SPEAKERS OF OTHER LANGUAGES (TESOL) APPLICATION (click to download) (Or click here to apply online)
- LICENSURE-ONLY APPLICATION and RECOMMENDATION FORM
- LICENSURE PLUS APPLICATION FORM and RECOMMENDATION FORM
Are you a readmit student?