PAWS – Preparing and welcoming students
June 29 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
One event on June 29, 2018 at 8:30am
One event on July 13, 2018 at 8:30am
One event on July 20, 2018 at 8:30am
One event on July 23, 2018 at 8:30am
PAWS is a one-day program during the summer, offered this year on June 15, June 29, July 13, July 20, and July 23 (transfers only) where students:
- Learn about campus life and opportunities to get involved
- Receive information about the academic curriculum and academic services
- Meet faculty, staff, and other incoming students
- Complete paperwork and ask questions related to financial aid and student accounts
- Register for classes and receive guidance about class schedules
The PAWS program is free for students, and there is a fee of $15 for each guest who accompanies you. Please be prepared to pay this fee at check-in using cash or a credit card. Guests who participate will have a separate, parent-focused program designed to answer their unique questions.
To register for PAWS, go to your Pride Page in Empower.