Saturday-Sunday, Oct. 7-8, 2017
- Alumni, Family, and Student Food Truck Tailgate from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday in the Jamieson Stadium Parking Lot, Grimsley High School, 801 Westover Terrace. Please RSVP to Kaleigh Hemstock ’16 at 336-272-7102, ext. 5265
- Football vs. Methodist University, 1 p.m. Saturday, Jamieson Stadium, Grimsley High School. Free football tickets will be available for alumni who played football and their family members; reserve your tickets by contacting Kaleigh Hemstock ’16 at 336-272-7102, ext. 5265.
- Men’s Soccer vs. Brevard College, 4 p.m. Saturday, Pride Field
- Women’s Soccer vs. N.C. Wesleyan College (Senior Day), 1 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 8, Pride Field
- Men’s Soccer vs. Piedmont College (Senior Day), 4 p.m. Sunday, Pride Field
Alumni Reunion Weekend 2017
April 6 – 9
Please return to this site for registration in early 2017!
Celebrating the Classes of 1957, 1962, 1967, 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007, 2012, and the Golden Years Classes of 1966 and earlier!
Schedule of Events
Thursday, April 6
12:30 p.m. – Music Honors Convocation, Huggins Performance Center, Odell Memorial Building
Friday, April 7
8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. – Bookstore Open, Reynolds Center
3 p.m. – Tannenbaum-Sternberger Colloquium, Location TBD
3-7 p.m. – Brock Historical Museum Open, Third Floor, Main Building
5:30 p.m. – Class of 1957 60th Reunion, Third Floor, Main Building
6 p.m. – Class of 1967 50th Reunion Reception, Galyon Gallery, Cowan Humanities Building
7:30 p.m. – Class of 1967 50th Reunion Dinner, Lea Center, Main Building
Please contact the following hotels and let them know you will be attending the 2017 Greensboro College Alumni Reunion Weekend to receive discounted rates:
- The Biltmore Greensboro Hotel, 111 West Washington Street, (336) 272.3474
- Greensboro Marriott Downtown, 304 North Greene Street, 800.228.9290 or register online here.
- O. Henry Hotel, 624 Green Valley Road, 336.478.9122
- Proximity Hotel, 704 Green Valley Road, 336.478.9122
Homecoming and Family Weekend
Saturday, Oct. 22, 2016
Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016 featured events on campus and at Jamieson stadium for alumni, parents, students, faculty, and staff. Highlights included the Parents Council Breakfast, Senior Day for men’s and women’s Soccer, and performances of the musical “Sugar” by the Greensboro College Theatre Department. At Jamieson Stadium, the GC family enjoyed the annual Homecoming football game, halftime performance by the marching band, and the presentation of the 2016 Homecoming Court with the crowning of Big Man on Campus Davis Cahill and Homecoming Queen Samara Alba. A special thank-you to PorterHouse Burger Truck and The Downtown Dog House for providing food during our Food Truck Tailgate!
Alumni Reunion Weekend 2016
Pictures from Alumni Weekend 2016:
- Alumni Men’s Soccer Match
- Alumni Women’s Soccer Match
- Alumni Awards and Student Investiture
- Class of 1966 Reunion
- 27th Annual Jim Locke Golf Tournament
- Women and Leadership in Philanthropy