Greensboro College offers an intensive undergraduate theatre training opportunity within the context of a strong liberal arts environment with active student participation at the heart of the program. A vigorous curriculum that includes an “extensive hands-on experience” lays a strong educational foundation to produce well-rounded students who will grow intellectually, physically and skillfully into actors, designers, craftspeople and educators.
The Theatre Program offers areas of study leading to a BA or BS degree with Emphasis in:
- Arts Management
- Musical Theatre
- Design & Technical Theatre
- Theatre Education
- Stage Directing and Management
Unique features of the Greensboro College Theatre program also include:
- Portfolio and resume development as part of the curriculum.
- Low student/teacher class ratios.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Development of individualized programs tailored to a student’s needs.
- Face-to-face, end-of-semester evaluation of each student by the Theatre faculty. This provides assessment of the work accomplished and helps set goals for the future.
- Participation in national, state, and regional conferences to attend workshops and seminars with renowned theatre professionals.
- Chance for theatre job offers or internships after auditioning and/or interviewing at state and regional conferences.
- Guest artists brought on campus to allow students the opportunity to learn from additional theatre professionals via workshops and performance.
Any questions? Email us at email@example.com.