Five Greensboro College Students Elected to Student Government Association Positions for 2019-2020
April 16, 2019 4:32 pm
GREENSBORO, N.C. – Five Greensboro College students have been elected by their peers to leadership positions in the Student Government Association for 2019-2020.
- President: Chance Austin Bryant, a rising junior biology major from Elizabethtown, N.C.
- Vice President: Chelsea Kate Douglas, a rising junior biology major from Asheboro, N.C.
- Secretary: Madison Taylor Blashaw, a rising junior religion major from Raleigh, N.C.
- Public Relations Chair: Cristina Samano-Romo, a rising junior mathematics major from Burlington, N.C.
- Treasurer: Rachel Nicole Swaim, a rising senior Business Administration & Economics major from Waynesville, N.C.
Greensboro College provides a liberal arts education grounded in the traditions of the United Methodist Church and fosters the intellectual, social, and, spiritual development of all students while supporting their individual needs.
Founded in 1838 and located in downtown Greensboro, the college enrolls about 1,000 students from 29 states and territories, the District of Columbia, and seven foreign countries in its undergraduate liberal-arts program and six master’s degree programs. In addition to rigorous academics and a well-supported Honors program, the school features a 17-sport NCAA Division III athletic program and dozens of service and recreational opportunities. Learn more at greensboro.edu.
Think critically. Act justly. Live faithfully.
Lex Alexander, Director of Communications
815 W. Market St.
Greensboro, NC 27401
336-272-7102, ext. 5398
Categorized in: News
This post was written by lex