GREENSBORO, N.C. – Greensboro College is pleased to announce that the following students have graduated as of Aug. 15, 2018:
- Keegan Dare Bickel, Hopatcong, N.J., B.A. in Criminal Justice
- Carl Willis Booth, Eden, N.C., B.S. in Health Sciences
- Markez Andre Brown, Albemarle, N.C., B.S. in Liberal Studies
- Torain Alonza Bullock, Whiteville, N.C., B.S. in Accounting
- Sirly Patricia Castellar Ahumada, Charlotte, N.C., M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Andrew David Chappell, Winston-Salem, N.C., B.S. in Liberal Studies
- Brandie Nickles Coakley, Greensboro, N.C., B.B.A. in Business Administration, cum laude*
- Ryan John Cole, Bay Shore, N.Y., B.A. in Liberal Studies, cum laude*
- Joshua McEll Cross, Gates, N.C., B.A. in Liberal Studies
- William James Crozier, Scottsdale, Ariz., B.S. in Business Administration & Economics
- Alvin A. Cunningham, St. Petersburg, Fla., B.A. in English & Communication
- Kyle Thomas Dahlin, Saint Louis, Mo., B.S. in Business Administration & Economics
- Denis Robert de St Aubin, Siler City, N.C., B.A. in Liberal Studies, cum laude*
- Jurnee Nicole DuTremble, Saint Johns, Fla., B.S. in Psychology
- De’Shawn Antwan Greene, Greensboro, N.C., B.A. in Political Science
- Megan Michelle Grubb, Walkertown, N.C., B.S. in Biology/Allied Health
- Christopher Tyler Haskin, Marietta, Ga., B.A. in Political Science
- Brittany Nicole Hickmon, Winston-Salem, N.C., B.B.A. in Business Administration
- Emily Sullivan Horn, Waxhaw, N.C., B.S. in Exercise & Sport Study
- Domonique Esperanza McCoy, Fredericksburg, Va., B.A. in Criminal Justice
- Victor Gilberto Mehrtens, Arnold, Mo., B.S. in Business Administration & Economics
- Adrian Lamont Slade, Greensboro, N.C., B.S. in Business Administration & Economics
- Joshua Darrell Whitt, King, N.C., B.A. in Music
- Kamerin Denielle Williams, Winston Salem, N.C., B.S. in Exercise & Sport Study
- Laura Moretz Wooten, Walnut Cove, N.C., B.A. in Psychology, cum laude*
*cum laude (with honors): Grade-point average of 3.5 or greater.
Greensboro College provides a liberal arts education grounded in the traditions of the United Methodist Church and fosters the intellectual, social, and, spiritual development of all students while supporting their individual needs.
Founded in 1838 and located in downtown Greensboro, the college enrolls about 1,000 students from 29 states and territories, the District of Columbia, and seven foreign countries in its undergraduate liberal-arts program and six master’s degree programs. In addition to rigorous academics and a well-supported Honors program, the school features a 17-sport NCAA Division III athletic program and dozens of service and recreational opportunities. Learn more at greensboro.edu.
Think critically. Act justly. Live faithfully.
Lex Alexander, Director of Communications
815 W. Market St.
Greensboro, NC 27401
336-272-7102, ext. 5398