Welcome to the Registrar's Office
The Office of the Registrar is a service office for students. We ensure the integrity, accuracy and security of Greensboro College academic records. We also assist students with course registration questions, review and evaluation of transfer credit, enrollment verification, requests for official and unofficial academic transcripts, as well as other academic questions.
Please visit our office or contact us at ext. 207 if we can assist you. We wish you the greatest success in your academic endeavors at Greensboro College!
Detailed Academic Calendar, 2012-2013
Exam Schedule - Spring 2013
Student Right to Privacy
Helpful tips for using the online course schedule
Search the Course Schedule by selecting the institution, the term/semester, and pressing search.
- 'Y' designates sections that are hybrid classes. A hybrid class is one where the students will complete some of their classes on line."Y" designates sections that are online courses.
- "RC" designates courses taught at Rockingham Community College.
- "XBP" designates classes that are open only to students admitted to the BBA progam.
- "PAL" designates classes that are open only to students admitted to the PAL program.
- 6000 level classes are open only to students admitted to a graduate (MA or MEd) degree seeking program.